Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's fun to dream......


I recently received a laptop (Dell Inspiron) as a gift. I love it, but the thing was looking a little plain, so i jazzed it up with some skin courtesy of Miss Rhonda "Ronni" Childress and Dell.SkinIt.com.



The art work was done by 
Ronni
I love to dream asleep or awake, explains why this piece is so fitting.

Dell.SkinIt.com allows you to design a unique skin via photo upload and a very simple design tool. Once your creation is complete they mail you a custom made sticker and fool proof instructions.



P.s. I don't work for Dell, I'm just a very satisfied customer. 

2 comments:

  1. that is one sexy ass picture. and look at those strong, capable, handsome hands holding that oh so still for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yest those are very strong Capable hands holding my life in their grips.
    Mali

    ReplyDelete